Image Map

August 24, 2012

Therapudic Thursday & a Freebie Friday

It's that time of year again when we teachers rejoice as we wake up and realize...yes it's FRIDAY! And after a L_O_N_G week of meetings, taking notes, copying papers, lesson planning, more meetings, and completely frying my brain I am SOOOO glad it's Friday. Which makes me happy to talk about all the things that help to keep me sane during intense weeks like these!

So here goes Therapudic Thursday...on a Friday!

After rough days, I always like to start the morning of the next day off with Starbucks because they never seem to let me down. And with the new fall drinks creeping up...I just might be stopping a lot more often.

 

I am also a fan of all things T.V. especially reality T.V. You name it and I will comfortably watch it as I unwind at night. Here are a few of my favs:
 
 
And last but not least, you can never go wrong with a pedicure!

Onto freebie Friday! I feel like I learned so much my first year of teaching which, in turn, led to the re-organization of my classroom this summer.  I'm sure Pinterest also had quite an effect on my motivation to re-vamp my room.  I feel like I spent some a ton of time this summer creating new and cute ideas to decorate with.

I shared my chevron theme alphabet cards on my very first blog post and you can download them here if you missed that post.  I also made a set of number cards for my math word wall, math tub labels, and table numbers all with the same theme to match the alphabet cards!
 
Click on the pictures below to get your freebies!

 
Math tub labels for up to 5 math tubs.
 
Numeral cards with number words for #'s 1-20.
 
Table number cards for up to 4 tables.
 
 
Who doesn't LOVE free stuff...I know I do! Enjoy the freebies and the weekend (we head back to work with the kiddos Monday, so I know I will)!!! Crossing my fingers I will be sharing an awesome update on the first day next week : )
 
Thanks to Blog Hoppin' for a GREAT Teacher Week Linky Party just in time for the new school year!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment