Image Map

August 23, 2015

First Week Plans and a B2S Assessment FREEBIE!

Well the time has come. 
Met my kiddos.
Plans have been done.
Copies are made.
Food is prepped.

Bring on the first week of school!

A few weeks ago I shared with you the books I read the first week.
If you missed that post find it HERE.

I am not required to type up my plans but wanted to share what I do the first week.....
Even if it is just written out in my handy dandy Erin Condren teacher planner. 
Because I once was a *clueless* first year teacher just trying to survive, wishing I had someone to guide my every step. So if that's you, read on!



I tend to write out as much as I need to remember, with a little code here or there. 
So if you have a question please feel free to ask away!

A few years ago, I put together this quick and simple set of assessments because let's face it, we have know idea the potential of our babies when they come to us. So I created this gem to help me know mine better and wanted to share it with you as a FOREVER FREEBIE!!



Click on the picture and it will take you to my TpT store to download!
Hope your year is full of joyous memories!

1 comment:

  1. You're not required to type up your plans!!!???? Soooo envious.
    KaSandra

    ReplyDelete